This Is Your Brain on Food - Online Course
Get a comprehensive introduction to Nutritional Psychiatry in the seminal This Is Your Brain on Food online course from Dr. Uma Naidoo.
In this exclusive offer for the This Is Your Brain on Food course, you’ll get:
- Immediate access to the full This Is Your Brain on Food course
- Companion This Is Your Brain on Food workbook
- A special preview of a chapter titled “The Anxiety Epidemic” from Dr. Uma’s new book Calm Your Mind with Food
About the Course:
This course is a deeper dive into the research that went into Dr. Uma’s first book, This Is Your Brain on Food. The course is broken into seven content modules, each specific to a cause and effect relationship between your brain and your diet:
- Nutritional Psychiatry Concepts
- Depression & Anxiety
- Neurodegenerative Diseases & Hyperactivity
- OCD, PTSD, Bipolar & Schizophrenia, Libido
- Brain Foods for Kids & Clarifying Popular Food Claims / Mental Health and the Pandemic
- Key Nutrients for Mental Fitness, Nutritional Psychiatry Implications for Public Health
- Nutritional Psychiatry & Women’s Health, Fatigue & The 6 Pillars of Nutritional Psychiatry
After participating in this course you will have a comprehensive understanding of these topics in nutrition and mental health.
You will also be given access to the companion This Is Your Brain on Food workbook. This workbook was created to help you take notes, highlight some key components, and give you deeper insights into all of the research presented. We ask that since you are a paid registrant for this course, please also obey copyright laws and not forward or share this workbook with anyone else. It is intended as a tool to aid your learning.
About This Is Your Brain on Food:
The foundation for the course is Dr. Uma's first book, This Is Your Brain on Food, the definitive book on eating for mental health, from the go-to expert on how food impacts the brain. The book is an essential resource for using nutrition to fight depression, anxiety, trauma, OCD, ADHD and more by teaching the science behind the gut-brain connection.