Intro to Nutritional Psychiatry Course + Book Bundle
Get a comprehensive introduction to Nutritional Psychiatry in this special bundle from Dr. Uma Naidoo. This bundle includes a hardcover copy of BOTH of Dr. Uma's books (This Is Your Brain on Food and Calm Your Mind with Food), and the Anxiety & Depression module from her seminal This Is Your Brain on Food online course.
In this exclusive bundle, you’'ll get:
- Immediate access to the Anxiety & Depression module of Dr. Uma’'s This Is Your Brain on Food course (normally only available to full course subscribers for $699!)
- Companion Anxiety & Depression workbook
- A special preview of a chapter titled “The Anxiety Epidemic” from Dr. Uma'’s new book Calm Your Mind with Food
- A sneak peek recipe from Calm Your Mind with Food in advance of publication
- 2 hardcover books: copies of This Is Your Brain on Food and Calm Your Mind with Food, shipped to you (at the address you provide) for Dr. Uma’'s new book release in December
About the Anxiety & Depression video course:
In this course, we explore the relationship between food and your mood, specifically the way that food can affect symptoms of anxiety and depression. In four comprehensive videos, Dr. Uma Naidoo, MD, the pioneer of the Nutritional Psychiatry field, introduces the relationship between nutrition and mental health, and arms you with information and nutrition guidelines to reduce your anxiety and depression symptoms today.
About This Is Your Brain on Food:
This Is Your Brain on Food is the definitive book on eating for mental health, from the go-to expert on how food impacts the brain. It will help you use your diet to fight depression, anxiety, trauma, OCD, ADHD and more by teaching the science behind the gut-brain connection.
About Calm Your Mind with Food:
In this groundbreaking new book, Dr. Uma Naidoo, MD, presents cutting-edge research about the ways anxiety is rooted in our brain, our gut, our immune system, and our metabolism. Drawing on the latest science on the connection between diet and anxiety, Dr. Naidoo gives readers a blueprint to follow to effectively use food and nutrition as an essential tool for calming the mind. Releases December 26, 2023.
Shipping estimates for your books (both books will ship together):
- United States: By January 2, 2024
- Canada: By January 16, 2024
- International: By January 30, 2024